Now accepting credit card payments.
What is coaching?
Coaching takes you where you're at and through the hard parts of life so you can get where you want to be. Sometimes when we start coaching, people feel lost, discouraged and have no idea where they want to go. They just know that there has to be more to life than what they are living. Often the years of negative comments toward someone with ADHD leaves them believing what others have said about them. Together, we can explore the truth about who you really are and how your awesome brain works. You will get to know yourself in a way that you can enjoy being you and create the life you've always wanted. As your coach, I will see you weekly or bi-weekly and be available to you between visits for short consults. Together we will discover the hidden gems of your specific ADHD brain.
What is counselling?
Counselling is about discovering the things in your past that are holding you back. Sometimes, in the process of coaching, we may come upon something from your past that is keeping you from moving forward. I will then suggest that we do one or two counselling sessions so we can resolve the problem and continue moving forward with coaching.
How do services work?
- You can call or email me with a few questions or comments about ADHD at 905.802.0023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this first consultation, I will explain exactly what ADHD is and isn't. We will see how ADHD is showing up in your life causing you problems. If we decide to work together, we will discuss what kind of program would best suit your needs. This appointment is $169.50 with tax.
- Each package is priced accordingly. Most methods of payment are accepted.
- Each session will be from 50 to 90 minutes long.
- It is preferred that the full package fee be paid before coaching begins. Other arrangements can be made if necessary.
- You will decide if you would like your sessions to be booked 7 or 14 days apart.
- Between sessions you can call me for support or coaching for five minute discussions. I will cheer you on, get you through tough spots and help you achieve your goals.
- After each session, I can send you an overview of our session and the action step for that week.
There is no need to suffer!
Dedicated to making communities ADHD friendly!